To provide unparralled Real Estate services to both Sellers and Buyers. Furthermore, to create a real estate relationship so strong that you will refer me to your friends and colleagues. I do this by giving you the attention you deserve and being with you EVERY step of the way. I take my responsibilities as your real estate advisor very seriously.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement:
- Board of Directors, Los Altos Mediation Program
- Board of Directors, Los Altos Community Foundation
- Member, Los Altos Rotary Club
- Co-Director, Los Altos Leadership Advancement Program (LEAD), 2006-2007
- Member, Los Altos Village Association
- Member, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Los Altos History Museum
- Team Member, CERT - Los Altos Emergency Response Team
- Sponsor, Donate-A-Phone. I have collected over 13,000 used cell phones thus far
Education and Awards:
- MA, Organizational Management
- BA, Advertising. Minor: Psychology
- Graduate, Coldwell Banker Relocation Training
- Graduate, ExSell Real Estate Training Program
- ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
- Rotary 'Service Above Self Award' 2004
- Gentry Magazine "Community Star Award" 2003
- Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide in 2000, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide in 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104
- "Top 1000" Nationally for Coldwell Banker 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. Only a few agents from the Los Altos office are among this highly recognized group.
- Ranked #1 in Listing / Seller Represetnation for 2104 in Los Altos office
- Ranked #2 in Buyer Representation for 2011 in the Los Altos office (of 130+ agents)
- Ranked #4 in the Los Altos office for sales volume in 2011 (of 130+ agents)
- Ranked #2 in the Los Altos office for sales volume in 2012 (of 140+ agents)
- Ranked #4 in the Los Altos office for sales volume in 2013 (of 145+ agents)
Personal Real Estate Background:
- 26 year resident of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto & Mountain VIew.
- As an owner-builder: I have built new homes in Los Altos & Mountain View, and remodeled many.
- Owner of investment properties in Oregon & Arizona.
Please look at www.yelp.com (including the filtered reviews, which also come from my beloved clients). Please also view my LinkedIn profile for client reviews. If you are a member, please check out www.angieslist.com for more reviews of my services. In fact, I have the most 5 star reviews than any other Realtor in the entire bay area.
I am thrilled to have 100% of my past cleints happy with my services. You are welcome to talk to any of my past listings or sales clients. Here is an example of the kind words...............
"Words cannot begin to express the gratitude that we feel for all you have done these past few months as our Realtor. You did not miss one detail throughout the process of buying our home and you never let us down. Thank you for your tireless hours and last minute effort when it came time to present our offer. Your professionalism and hard work are a big part of the reason we are enjoyong our new home right now. We owe you so much.......You went beyond the call of duty and it really made a difference for us. Thank you very much for all you have done. We will continue to refer new clients to you because you are definitely the best Realtor in town."
Michael & Becky P.
"As Ross puts it....you rock! Your personality and professionalism can't be matched-there's only one Shelly!"
Ross & Kim C.
"Just want to say thank you for all of your hard work in helping us search for a house. We really appreciate your enthusiatic heart and your great input......."
Chris & Alice Y.
"You have been our Realtor for six transactions to date, and we could not have done it without you. You listen to us, and give outstanding advice. You are simply the best!"
Ronald & Petronila A.
"Thank you ever so much for ALL you did to sell the my Los Altos home......Shelly, I enjoyed working with you & truly appreicate everything you did. I got 'rid' of a home, but made a wonderful friend."
"I'm so thrilled to be getting my new place today. Now that we're through the process of picking out a place, making my offer, selling off my exsisting home, and making it all happen in a tight time frame, I want to take a moment to thank you for your excellent service. Specifically, I really appreciated:
- The way you really listened and understood just what I was looking for. You were able to match me up with the perfect home so quickly.
- How you executed the tight time frames required for me to sell my place and buy the new one. This includes the excellent choices you made of vendors for inspections, appraisals, etc. who performed in such a timely fashion. In short, you managed the process perfectly.
-Your constant follow-up with all parties involved. I don't think I ever asked you anything that you were not already on top of. Rather amazing, really.
-Besides which, I personally enjoyed the experience thoroughly. This is not my first move; I've owned real estate in 6 states. So I do not give these compliments lightly.
Overall, you have my apprecaition for a very smooth, painless buying experience."
I am happy to provide names and phone numbers to you upon request.....